Job description / Role
Responsible for ensuring that all company policies
and regulations are complying with the applicable
laws of the country, thus safeguarding the interests
of the company from any potential liabilities
Summary of the Job Role:
Supervise and guide the department staff and ensure
the proper attending to all legal matters and handling
the litigation cases properly.
– Leave Approval of Staff
– To handle all types of litigation cases before different courts of law of
different stages and represent the company before all judicial and quasi judicial
– Liaise and interact with the external law firms to ensure the proper handling of
all legal matters assigned to them.
– Negotiating, drafting &vetting all types of local and international contracts
and conduct ad hoc translation required from English to Arabic and vice
– To carry out all company's secretariat functions such as commercial register
documentation, chamber of commerce register documentation, commercial
agencies register documentation etc.
– To render written & verbal legal advices and opinions on wide range of legal
matters which may present themselves in the company's signature, where
there are actual or potential legal implications or involvement of liability.
– To render legal advices on staff affairs, employment contract, labour law and
other personnel revetment issues.
– To advice the company of any Royal Decrees/ Ministerial decisions/ By Laws
enacted from time to time, which have direct or indirect legal impact on the
company's day to day operations and advice on any amendments' thereof.
– To handle all IP matters which includes without limitation trademarks,
intestinal design etc, to ensure the registration and renewal of the same and
observe any infringement to the IP.
– Advising on corporate governance and regulations related to the company.
– To prepare the legal department budget.
– Senior Management & Division / Department Heads
– Executives, Supervisors, Managers and Staff of all departments.
– Governmental & quasi governmental bodies.
– External Law firms.