Job description / Role
The HR Department of a large regional law firm are searching for a legal recruiter to join their established team. With multiple offices in the region my client is keen to hire a Dubai based candidate with previous experience specifically in fee earner recruitment in the Middle East. The ideal candidate will have the presence to deal with partners, local knowledge, legal knowledge and networks to be able to set up a candidate pool and initiate best practice for search and selection moving forward.
main responsibilities the candidate will handle:
• Assist in the recruitment process for fee earning roles
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs;
• Source and attract potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
• Develop a talent pool and maintain the data base;
• Manage the CLPD requirements;
• Manage the mid and end-probation reviews;
• Assist in organizing training and practicing license renewal/new registration for legal consultants
• Full onboarding for new joiners;
• Assist with HR projects
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.