Job description / Role
Inhouse counsel role focusing on the drafting of a wide range of commercial contracts
Government entity with main operations in the leisure and tourism industry. Excellent name in the market and widely considered a very desirable employer
* Drafting of commercial agreements – framework, licensing, sponsorship, service, supply, IT agreements and more
* Preparing corporate documentation and drafting consumer Ts & Cs
* Drafting leases and licenses as well as some basic construction related agreements
* Some involvement in data protection legislation including GDPR
* Manage IP / trademark related issues
* Advisory responsibilities across all functions
* Instructing and managing external counsel
Given some of the projects and growth plans in the pipeline for this company, it is a very exciting time for a lawyer to be joining. The work on offer is complex and challenging, but also deals with high profile projects with plenty of press attention.
This hire would take on a key role within the structure of the legal team and as such can expect a huge amount of responsibility, as well as a very diverse range of tasks from day to day.
The salary is good, however it is the full benefits package which makes this a competitive offering.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.