Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +20 years of prominent existence in the local market and has + 40 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at New Cairo. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
We are currently seeking to hire a professional Legal Affairs Specialist as per the following details:
- Location : Manufacturing Facility – 3rd Settlement – New Cairo
- Reporting: Legal Affairs Manager
- Grade: lA01/lA02
To manage the inflow and outflow of legal transactions and act as a focal point of contact for the Legal Affairs Function at Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries
A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help and assist in all company legal matters as appropriate and requested
- Support all company departments by providing the vis-a-vis legal documents needed in the performance of their jobs
- Carry on the required legal investigations and takes whatever procedures, recommendations, or decisions according to the labor law and the company policy and regulations
- Keep the related documentation in a proper filing system to ensure the history of data and its accessibility to all team members
- Keep current on relevant matters including company business, policy, procedures, statutory, governmental and legal
- Assist in preparing, drafting, and reviewing all types of contracts for the company
- Keep to date with the periodical government laws and regulations to ensure Multicare’s compliance with all national and international updates
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
B. Education Requirements :
Degree in Law preferably at English Section
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Knowledge and competence in Law
- Strong computer literacy skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel
- High work ethic and standard of accountability and responsibility
- Indispensable organization and discipline
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to foresee upcoming challenges or obstacles and proactively set measures to minimize possible impact on running business
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
You can follow us via:
Website : https://multicare-eg.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cairo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 01/05/2022