Banke International Properties
Job description / Role
Banke International Properties is expanding and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial and capable sales professional to join our commercial & residential team.
Banke International Properties maintains a proven agent development model that offers significant earnings potential.
A day in the life of our Agents often includes:
• Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
• Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
• Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
• Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
What makes Banke International properties different?
International Platform –our internal proprietary listing program, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm.
• Quality Leads
• Exclusive Inventories
• In house – Property Management Department
• Best Admin Support
• Visa , Insurance & RERA card
• Commission structure starting from 50 – 65%
• Marketing Support (Campaigns, Open houses, Road Shows, In house Photographer & Videographer)
• Branding & Targeting the right Audience for sale or lease of property
• Commission disbursed before 1st of each month
• Lucrative Incentives monthly & yearly cash prizes given
• Training & Mentoring from Directors
What do you need to get the offer?
• 1 or 2 years of experience in Real Estate or Developer in UAE
• Preferably RERA Certified broker
• UAE DL & Own Car
• Zeal & Passion to be a successful Realtor