Job description / Role
“To ensure adequate and effective support is available to Lease and Rent all required assets with maximum efficiency, accuracy and expediency.
1. Negotiate and finalize the terms and conditions of all leasing agreements. Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.
2. Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry into the relevant system.
3. Inputting of prospective leads, client details, sales etc. into CRM system.
4. Maintains current resident files.
5. Responsible to collect security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves.
6. Ensure the clarity of all handing over in a clear and comprehensive method.
7. Do extensive networking within the community and generate leads within the allocated areas.
8. Coordinating the release of advertisements in newspaper and attending calls for advertised properties.
9. Prepare monthly competitive survey report and analyze the real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
10. Makes recommendations to management regarding improvements for overall operation of the community.
11. Conducts follow-up activity with all customers in order to establish positive relations.
12. Effectively explain all lease and community policies to new and residents.
13. Any additional tasks assigned by department head relevant to position business.
14. Manage all the incoming lease leads to close new deals as per the approved lease target.
15. To build a strong relationship with brokers and to provide the new and existing tenants with the best quality of services to increase customer satisfaction.