Job description / Role
• The ability to plan and negotiate and the knowledge of the real estate market.
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Leadership skills
• Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
• Proficient in preparation of MIS
• Strong communication skills
• Works in partnership with the Leasing Agents and Marketing Team to generate leasing revenue and maximize revenue growth through real estate portfolio of the company.
• Identify and develop potential business opportunities to meet tangible objectives and targets for growth
• ship and command to execute leasing plan to reduce vacancy
• Develop and implement leasing strategy to ensure sustainable development of leasing business in line with the business strategy.
• Support in executing all leasing contracts and operational activity to fulfill the business objectives.
• Manage tenants and improve the service provided by developing high standards of service and successfully implementing them.
• Ensure that all properties are properly maintained and ready for occupancy
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
• Conduct market intelligence and analyze market trends
• Direct and review the continuous improvement of leasing practices taking into account best practices in the market and in business environment which demand proactive action plans.
• Review & recommend corrective actions based on leasing activities and review the performance against key performance indicators.
• Manage good client relation with existing tenants, real estate agents and brokers
• Lead the preparation of monthly reports of the performance of the department.
• Prepare budget for the smooth and efficient running of leasing department.
• Motivates and coaches leasing agents and monitors individual and team performance.
• Managing all aspects of the leasing process and determines sales goals, develops and implements appropriate, innovative lease strategies and practices to reach and exceed leasing objectives.