Job description / Role
Makeen Properties, a Ghobash group company is now looking for a Leasing Executive.
• Property Management
• Internal & External Coordination
• Investment Opportunities
• Customer Service
• Lease Issuance in Master Key
• Leasing all commercial & Residential vacant units & maintaining a minimum occupancy level of 95% at all times.
• Introducing all vacant units to agents (new & old) and existing Tenants – Marketing of vacant units.
• Conducting a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to checking the rental rates for properties similar to Makeen’s portfolio – Issuing quarterly market reports to line Manager for review.
• Ensuring smooth hand-over of new commercial or residential units with Leasing Executive and the FM Team.
• Compile a client database ad update it on a regular basis.
• Follow-up with clients for returned cheques and action for resolution.
• Problem solving for all tenants in liaison with LM, either related to Maintenance issues or finance.
• Assisting LM in problem solving in DMA
• Assist LM in preparation of Leases and other processes and procedures.
• Compile target list of prospective clients and delegate and assist LE to follow up.
• Ensure all logs are entered in the Master Key software.
• Coordinating with accounts department to obtain outstanding balance from Tenants and follow up accordingly.
• Minimize the outstanding amount from Tenants – Timely collection of rental cheques
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, employees and the tenants using principles of good customer service. Team Player.
• Assist the LE in maintaining good relationship with existing Tenants – Resolving issues timely through the Property Coordinator.
• Coordinating with the legal department for tenant related issues to seek advice and take action with approval from the LM.
• To submit a report of occupancy and vacancy on a fortnightly basis to the LM.
• Report to Leasing Manager the Market Research updates on a fortnightly basis.
• To keep up with the market rental increases or decreases and inform LM of any new activity in the market
• Obtain through key contacts good investment opportunities to purchase either land or ready income generating properties – A minimum of 8 good investment opportunities every month.
• To be prepared to handle any other job responsibility in the future as assigned by the Management.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai