Job description / Role
• Closely monitoring and following-up the implementation of Performance management cycle by observing its dates and assessment events
• Checking for required and accuracy of information on succession and career plans and obtaining approval from Corporate Training and Development Manager for its implementation
• Formulating and implementing career paths for fresh graduates in consultation with their line managers.
• Providing career advice to employees.
• Working in collaboration with Training and Career Development Specialist to identify a suitable coach and mentor for employees to facilitate career development process
• Communicating updates and career development policies and procedures to all relevant stakeholders on the regular basis
• Supporting the Managers in implementing performance management system
• Communicating with Training vendors and manage contracts
• Analyzing & Identifying training objectives and content and manage the instructional design phase
• Identify high performance employees and design the succession plan in consultation with their line managers.