Leadership & Development Department
Primary purpose of job
Responsible for all leadership development matters for an assigned leadership level in QatarEnergy acting as a
“one-stop-shop” subject matter and cohort expert, trusted advisor, advocate and relationship manager for leaders within
that cohort and/or responsible as SME for managing and delivering ‘in house’ programs/solutions and faculty to develop
core management skills across all levels, and equipping line managers with the things they need to know and things they
need to do to manage QatarEnergy business.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 15 year experience working in Strategic HR, Organizational Development and Change teams, either as an
external or internal consultant, of which a minimum of 10 year experience contributing to or leading progressive Executive
Development and/or Talent Management initiatives to support organization transformation.
- Expertise in human dynamics and how to leverage cultural and generational diversity as a strength. Pragmatic experience
of cross cultural management within a developing nation preferred.
- Management experience at the leader level/s served is strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in design and delivery of blended 70/20/10 leadership initiatives for emerging/high-potential leaders
through to senior leaders that align to business need and build on ‘what works’.
- Experience in behavioural science research methods and using analytics and evaluation to monitor and improve the
impact of leadership development.
- Project and vendor management in complex environments.
- Excellent leadership presence and credibility with the ability to write with clarity and impact.
- Outstanding relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Superior facilitation, coaching and collaboration skills
- Self-awareness, energy, resilience and discretion.
- Should demonstrate a high degree of drive and initiative.
- Active membership of professional associations and demonstrable commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Undergraduate degree, and preferably a specialized post graduate degree in a relevant field, which includes a focus on
Leadership Development/Coaching & Consulting for Change/Organization and Group Dynamics.
- Certifications from a recognised international body in coaching, facilitation and psychometrics and/or profiling tools.