About the role:
As a Lead Safety Technical Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- To manage the progress and analysis of department Health & Safety monthly and quarterly Statistical reports to be submitted to senior management in order to monitor and maintain HIA Safety standards
- Develop and establish the company’s safety procedures, standards and specifications to meet national and international standards, at Hamad International Airport.
- To increase health and safety awareness throughout all levels of Facilities Management in order to improve
- staff awareness and safety improvement by completing Tool Box talks and providing technical support
- To lead and assist with health and safety inspections/ audits throughout HIA to help identify potential hazards in the workplace and designate the appropriate controls to the appropriate department for implementation of control. Follow up the subsequent controls at an appropriate time to ensure implementation.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Safety related qualification
- Audit experience
- Writing technical documents and procedures
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.