Lead Instructor – Sabre.Trng Faculty and E-Learning
- Bachelor degree in related discipline with 4 years of relevant experience preferably conducting IATA foundation and SABRE Interact courses
- OR Two years college diploma with 6 years of teaching experience in Reservation and Ticketing environment with SABRE GDS
OR Specialised certificate / license as IATA / UFTAA Instructor or any allied / related field with Secondary School and having 10 years of WY / Aviation experience preparing students for the IATA foundation exam and conducting Sabre interact Reservation and Ticketing courses.
- Proficiency in English (Spoken and Writing). Knowledge of Arabic or a foreign language will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Excellent Presentation skills
Ability to conduct training in other aviation subject will be ab added advantage
As mentioned in the advertisment
1. Plan and conduct Commercial and Non-Commercial courses and prepare students for taking up various kinds of international examination, i.e.: IATA UFTAA foundation and Advanced courses
2. Plan and conduct various types of In-house Company course for Reservation, Ticketing and Proration on need basis
3. Liaise with CRS and IT sections to arrange the prerequisites for the courses.
4. Coordinate with L&D administration department to plan schedules. If requested, conduct training need analysis for the line departments and find out what type of training is required for the staff as per their Job description and real job activities and prepare new courses.
5. Refer to manuals and other reference material such as memos/bulletins and update training material.
6. Attend refresher training and update oneself with the changes and new policies as per IATA, ICAO, IATA AHM and local aviation Authority.
7. Keep all one’s approvals up-to-date to conduct the training. Keep Oman Air’s network stations up-to-date with Ramp and Passengers Handling training requirements.
8. Liaise with Sr. Registrar for training calendar and its changes for training to be conducted on schedule.
9. Follow new training methods. Update with new technologies involved and use them effectively.
10. Assist line department with expert advice and act as consultant if required and participate in projects undertaken by the company.
11. Provide coaching and mentoring assistance to the participants. Be a role model in the department especially with the beginners.
12. Attend to other administration activities in the L&D department.
13. To face auditors coming from airline, IOSA, ISAGO, ISO and other authorities from time to time.
14. Work in line with ISO requirements and help maintain the quality and standards in L&D department.
15. Follow the rules issued by the company with regard to Security, Safety and environment.
16. Carry out related matters, tasks, assignments or projects delegated by the Manager -L&D.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.