Our partner is a Global Integrator and Consulting company, looking to hire an experience Lead Enteprise Architect to be based in Dubai, UAE for a permanent opportunity.
- To carry out duties under the functional guidance the chief architect relating to the system definition designing, developing, managing, and assess current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape solutions
- The successful candidate will regularly build, review, publish and communicate enterprise and solution architecture products.
- You will research, analyse, and in consultation with identified stakeholders, to develop and implement appropriate policies, frameworks, practices and standards for architecture and related services.
- They should be able to demonstrate expertise in digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack, from presentation through to physical infrastructure
- To Generate high quality artifacts such as architectural and capabilities roadmaps, requirements, high level and detailed requirements and deployment plans.
- 15+ years experience in leading and architecting complex technical programs key leadership role within Large Scale Integration and Digital Transformation projects, Cloud, Smart City, IOT
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in information technology, computer science, management information systems, Masters in Computer Science
- Experience of IT Managed or Outsourced Service designs
- Substantial knowledge of and experience in providing strategic information technology consulting services within a large corporate or government environment
- High-level knowledge and substantial experience related to technology and systems development and architecture in a complex enterprise computing environment.
- IT architectural design principles and cost benefit analysis related to IT operational design
- Understanding of Business Operations and IT Functions beyond technology
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.