Job description / Role
Establish and implement the Data Science & Analytics vision, strategy, and deliverable across the group, driving data-driven solutions to solve complex business problems.
You will effectively articulate and communicate any data science, analytics and ML solutions and insights across various business streams to influence and challenge key internal stakeholders.
Our client is an international leader in the FMCG industry that offers a wide range of quality and trusted products. They are now looking to further expand their dedicated Data Science & Analytics team.
* Understand and evaluate the data science and analytics strategy and priorities on an annual basis, ensuring it is aligned with the overall business objectives.
* Consistently run data quality assessments and validation checks on relevant data science models, whilst keeping up to date with current and advanced Data Science tools and languages, sharing any relevant insights with business stakeholders.
* Establish best in class data science standards and continually look for opportunities internally where data science can help enable better processes or decision making.
* Demonstrate strong technical and hands on skills in developing code and data science models using SQL, Python and Alteryx.
* Manage, coach, mentor all Data Scientists with the aim of further growing and developing the department.
* Opportunity to join a leading organisation in their field.
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects.
* Generous tax-free salary.
* Relocation and family benefits.