About the role:
As a Lead Civil Technical Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will lead a team of Technical Officers, Supervisors and Senior Technicians to coordinate maintenance activities to meet the operational requirements and quality goals set by HIA FM Management. You will be responsible for civil assets maintenance involving interpretation, organizing, executing and coordinating of technical assignments. Ensuring industry standards and safety procedures are adhered to, and recommending process improvements pertaining to maintenance programme implementation. Close coordination with subcontractors, vendors and internal technical and non-technical staff to address equipment manufacturer/vendor concerns and review of technical submittals.
- Plan, schedule, delegate and supervise the preventive / corrective maintenance programs for all civil assets are implemented in accordance with statutory requirements, Standards and Recommended Practices (SARP’s) and in compliance to company policy (SOP) to ensure timely completion with optimized manpower and resources.
- Monitor contractor’s performance through reviewing of quality audits, resource utilization data, preventative maintenance plans, procedures, checklists and asset lists for asset performance improvement to ensure all tasks are attended to in a timely manner and within the stipulated KPls.
- Monitor proper management of vehicles assigned to the department through monitoring condition and usage to ensure compliance to company’s vehicle policy.
- Co-ordinate and attend site inspections, testing & commissioning (T&C), project handover and snag/defect rectification process to ensure that all projects are delivered according to MATAR expectations.
- Responsible for the preparation of pre-contracts documentation through the preparation of drawings, bills of quantities and scopes of work for new projects in order to meet the overall capital works plan for the year.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Previous works experience in complex and demanding environment
- Should have good exposure and working knowledge in Civil technical field
- Experience engaging with multiple stakeholder at any given time
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of all civil, structure, drainage, roads, bridges, geotechnical, and sewerage systems
- Must be well verse with all local/international statutory requirement & Code of Practice regulations.
- Provides in-depth expertise in the given engineering discipline, providing real time solutions and fixes in technical area of Facilities Management and Maintenance
- Ability to generate detailed technical or non-technical report and root cause analysis
- Ability to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD and associated software
- Qatar/GCC driving licenses preferred
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.