About the role
Reporting to the Cargo Route Manager, the Lead Cargo Strategic Analyst will assist in developing and setting the revenue management strategy for the designated zone/ network and ensure it is executed by the Cargo Flight Analysts.
- Act as the deputy Cargo Route Manager, perform analysis of network results and take initiatives in order to stimulate optimization improvements, utilizing both commercial and operational opportunities
- Play a key role in inventory control and sales steering of the routes
- Organize and execute the communication towards the commercial organization in order to maximize the revenue contribution to the network and improve flight and network profitability
- Manage the interface processes with operations in order to improve the service quality
- Decide the optimal mix between free-sales capacity and allocated capacity for each flight based on demand
- Monitor allotment utilization, take decision on right sizing, handle price requests for allotments from Cargo Sales, and provide pricing conditions
- Understand the market, economic and competitive market conditions, and guide the team to make appropriate decisions
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you are ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
- 4 plus years of experience working in Cargo Revenue Management for an airline is preferred
- Strong understanding of Cargo Operational and Commercial processes required by an international network carrier, including Network Planning, Sales, with a knowledge of IATA/ TACT regulations
- 3 years of experience into Cargo sales, Pricing, Operations / Network Planning etc. is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and advanced problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills in English with strong computer skills in Excel
- Strong negotiation/ influencing/ interpersonal skills as the role has a significant exposure to Senior Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technical, quantitative program (in Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Engineering) is preferred. An additional specialization in Pricing or Revenue Management will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.