We are partnered with a leading Telco/digital solution provider
On their behalf we are recruiting a Lead Bid Officer to join their high preforming team.
The lead Bid Officer will be responsible for supervising communications with clients following up with the team to ensure compliance with client requirements, preparing bid submission documents and milestones, reviewing developed proposals, and ensuring submission as per deadlines
- Supervise communications with client and provide support when needed to ensure client-specific bid process requirements are extracted and understood (i.e. deadlines, submission requirements, etc
- Prepare bid submission documents and milestones in line with defined bid timelines for large complex bids.
- Review developed proposals to ensure adherence to standards, guidelines, and client requirements and propose edits when applicable and required.
- Ensure reviewing developed financial proposals by the respective stakeholders to ensure inclusion of required costing elements and provide support and direction when needed
- Manage Bid Management Tools and the underlying data
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems and processes taking into account leading practices, changes in business environment, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Establish working relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Actively gain exposure and insights to local market development, business opportunities and the existing regulatory landscape
- Proficiency in the Arabic language is a plus English language proficiency is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Able to use industry experience to understand complicated technical information.
- Able to manage complex, multi workstream opportunities.
- Deal with complex business relationships and manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client
- Has solid understanding and implementation of internal governance procedures
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.