Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
Job description / Role
Lawyer (Arabic speaking) – Dubai based
About YALJ Group
YALJ is an International group with companies that focuses primarily on real estate development (including construction) and agriculture, with its headquarters in Makkah. Its real estate portfolio comprises of Makkah lands which are being developed with the Umrah and Hajj market in mind. Its agricultural business currently cultivates large date palms farms in Gassim and Medina using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ Group.
The Group has offices/businesses in other countries including UK, KSA, UAE, and other European countries.
The role will require the Lawyer to fulfil the following duties:
• Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, such as NDAs and supplier contracts. This will include checking compliance with standard documents and producing some documents based on agreed proposals.
• Occasional tasks for our European businesses.
• Various corporate work including drafting board minutes, and preparing filings.
• Assisting with matters related to Trust.
• Attending internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders.
• Arranging the delivery of various documentation.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.