Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and sort soiled linen into appropriate containers.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Complete inventory of uniforms and linens.
- Conduct monthly inventory of laundry supplies.
- Report faulty equipment, maintenance needs, and safety hazards to manager/supervisor.
- Train employees on all laundry procedures, including safety procedures and equipment operation.
- Verify that laundry requests are completed for each department as needed.
- Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery.
- Inspect linens and terry for damage.
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidates should have the following requirements:
-1 or 2 years related work experience in hospitality industry
-Has strong leadership skills
-Has good English communication skills
-Must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Laundry Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fujairah (Preferred)