Emaar Properties PJSC
Address Hotels + Resorts is the first brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group with properties situated in some of the most sought-after locations. Address brings a fresh identity to the global hospitality and service sector by setting new benchmarks with its gracious hospitality and exceptional service.
Recognized for its fusion of contemporary style with a touch of classic elegance, Address Hotels + Resorts enriches the lives of its guests with intuitive experiences. Staying true to its tagline Where Life Happens, Address offers its guests opportunities to celebrate life and its most cherished moments. It’s the ultimate Address.
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
This function is to ensure exceptional Guest Experiences in a highly empowered environment. Represent our brand, throughout the Guest journey, to deliver a flawless service experience. Ensure that each guest becomes a happy fan of our hotels, by delighting them from welcome until farewell.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required/ College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of one-year experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required additional language is an asset.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN CULTURE WHAT WILL YOU BE MEASURED AGAINST
- Use cleaning chemical according to OSHA regulation and hotel requirement.
- Adhere to all health department sanitation and safety regulation and required by the hotel.
- Set up and organize work station with designated supplies and equipment replenish as needed throughout the shift.
- Check the working condition and cleanliness of laundry and dry cleaning machinery and equipment.
- Monitor usage of chemical and water to maximize consumption.
- Separate soiled bed linen /terry /food &beverage table linen bundle and document amount of each according to department standards.
- Sort all attained / damage items and determine status for rewash or discard maintain continuous inventory of discard items.
- Remove all debris on floor after each sorting.
- Weigh each soiled linen and place in designated laundry machines.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- Put Customer First
- Drive for Results
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
- At Emaar, our DNA lays the foundation for everything we do. It forms the base of how we serve our customers, how we speak with one another, and the way we move forward in every decision we make. In short, it is the essence of who we are and how we communicate.
- Customer Focus
- Customers are our number one priority. We take pride in delivering on our promises and above all we value the trust they place in us to deliver flawless products, services and experiences.
- Ownership Mindset
- No detail is too small, no challenge is too big and no ambition is too great. We drive efficiency and effectiveness into every corner of our business, so we are fit for the future and to compete.
- Fast Paced
- Speed is everything in business. We evolve and adapt quickly and have the willpower, skills, knowledge and passion needed to deliver extraordinary speed for our customers.
- Talent and Tenacity
- Our people are heroes, superhumans and warriors. We are a team of great pooled talent that dream big and act quickly, with high energy and positivity.
- We keep up with the times, disrupting and challenging the status quo. We challenge conventional wisdom and ourselves, we expect the unexpected, and we develop products and services that reflect the future.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.