Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
• Provide support to senior staff concerning all landscape related issues.
• Supervise and coordinate with inspectors to ensure contractors works are appropriately monitored
• Attend weekly / monthly meetings as necessary with specific regard to landscape and HSSE issues
• Liaise with Key Stakeholders to ensure a smooth handover of landscape assets on completion of works
• Provide landscape input to weekly / monthly reports
• Ensure the timely review of all documents submitted by the contractor
• Inform the Senior Landscape Architect / Resident Engineer of any potential delays in the project completion or milestones.
• Participate in all site safety training and comply with all site safety protocols.
• Provide all necessary on-site direction and assist the RE to issue site instructions for landscaping, irrigation and associated items.
• Check and measure the performed work in his/her line of work, record and help the Resident Engineer to display progress vs programmed work.
• Ensure correctness and completeness of ‘as-built’ drawings within his/her line of work.
• Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the inspectors and surveyors as applicable.