Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Landscape Engineer to join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Completes a wide variety of difficult landscape and engineering assignments, applying landscape engineering techniques and analyses.
- Required to work in design office and work on project site offices as required.
- Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications.
- Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations, is expected.
- Support the Quality team in approval of materials for landscaping elements of projects
- Preparation and presentation of design proposals to senior management
- Work closely with the Client representative in transferring their concept and ideas to a reality on projects
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Environmental and Sustainability knowledge for landscaping projects
- Excellent Communication skills
- Presentation skills
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Experience on high end residential/commercial projects
- UAE and Abu Dhabi experience with Authority approvals
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.