Parsons is looking for an amazingly talentedLand Surveyorto join our team! In this role you will get toInterface with client and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform land/field surveys and geodetic calculations.
- Interface with client and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
- Complete the surveying requirements on schedule and within man-hour and cost budgets.
- Check setting-out and levels. Check services locations and ensure their protection.
- Prepare sketches to support the field work. Maintain all the survey information (field books, sketches and calculations).
- Measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of as-built drawings.
- Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Technical diploma in a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in land surveying and setting-out of works of similar nature or civil engineering graduate with a minimum of five (5) years experience in land surveying and setting-out on roads and bridges projects.
- Knowledge and/or experience in using CAD software and survey software, total station, data collectors and GPS equipment.
- Working knowledge of construction sequences and standard work procedures of the industry.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.