We work as one marketing team across European and Global markets. The role will report to the General Manager of UK & Ireland, with a dotted line to the VP Marketing Europe and will lead an amazing marketing team in the city of London.
- Partner with the European Marketing leadership team to develop, apply, and oversee marketing plans to deliver business growth for Converse.
- Act as the voice for London and be responsible for a coordinated planning processes between marketing and x- functional partners, contributing and leading major initiatives and meetings
- Build a territory Concept map and budget allocated by function and community focus and prioritize and focus strategies against the most defining Brand opportunities.
- Be creative in how to invest resources in order to differentiate the brand with consumers and drives positive impact
- Build, lead and inspire a team & agency network balancing functional expertise and consumer connection.
- Be hyper connected in London across consumer & competitor activity, track brand health to become #1 Preferred brand for our audience.
- Create marketplace impact by identifying fewer, elevated partners and destinations in London to showcase the Converse brand.
- Spend time out in the market and in retail (Digitally & Physically) to supervise execution of initiatives, using findings and insights for future actions with your EMEA and Global counterparts.
- Be a champion of change, embracing the diverse culture of London and ensuring that we here at Converse are a reflection of a progressive community.
- Build meaningful relationships with our community partners, media and agencies that help enable progress for under represented groups and ensure equal opportunities, both internally and externally.
- Drive an inclusive agenda, that brings our values to life through plans, processes and future hiring opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years working in Marketing, including significant managerial experience and time in a marketing director role, with the appropriate ownership and accountabilities that come with this.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards the job, your team and your colleagues, with a passion for developing and growing people!
- Experience working within youth culture and fashion or street style, and an understanding of the competitive market that we operate in, balancing different POV from customers
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A