KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Cyber Security for our Consulting practice.
- Qualify cyber security problems for artificial intelligence solutions identifying data source quality, problem statement and system integration requirements.
- Experience in understanding threats, the current threat landscape, and intelligence gathering with an analytical mindset in order to translate data into threat indicators faced by clients. Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Apply a firm understanding of customer identify and access management, Security Monitoring and Incident Response methodology to improving security alert handling, automation, and enforcement capacities for KPMG’s clients
- Utilize and understand the common capacities of, and data available from, common security tools, including device profiling, behavioral biometrics, multi-factor authentication, voice analytics, including tools that implement the use of machine learning to reduce digital fraud
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals, conduct risk, threat, and gap assessments, provide written recommendations, interface with client security engineers, and work with KPMG data scientists and engineers to add advanced analytics into client’s security organizations. Mentor and train staff and new hires, manage staffing levels and performance, and create the hiring plan to staff, as needed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A