Working at KPMG allows you to gain valuable on-the-job experience while building your professional network and business acumen. Being part of the KPMG Global member firm of 152 countries and 189,000 professionals, you’ll be part of a high performing team and have access to ongoing professional development and mentorship at every level. You will work with national and global organizations, and be involved in client delivery, firm building activities, and community initiatives. At KPMG, we’ll provide you with the support to drive your own career and discover the countless opportunities available.
- Please note that you are limited to one application during the summer recruitment period.
- In the application questionnaire, you’ll be able to indicate your preference for first and second office locations.
- Please clearly choose the relevant Management Consulting service line that you would like to apply to.
- Undergraduate degree or Master’s degree
- 1-2 years’ work experience in the service line that you’re applying for
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A