KPMG Summer Internship – Manager People Services
As Manager People Services, you will work from one of our offices (Antwerp or Ghent or Zaventem)
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in personal tax;
- You are very motivated and carry a passion for this specific domain;
- You have the ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear;
- You have strong organizational skills to manage large and complex projects and the ability to interact with different stakeholders at all levels;
- You have a client centric, innovative and proactive mindset ;
- You have a desire to build relationships with new clients.
- You will help multinational organizations to manage the process of deploying an international workforce from start to finish;
- Your responsibilities include the coordination and project delivery of national and international individual tax engagements, execution of final technical reviews, staff training, client administration and a high involvement in the development and expansion of our practice;
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to stay up-to-date and grow further in this area of expertise, as well as apply and develop your leadership skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A