KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
- A relevant professional qualification such as PMP, CPA, CIMA, Prince2 Practitioner or other internationally recognised project management qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 8 years of business experience with a track record of delivering high-quality projects and assignments, with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements, experience in working with and/or designing technology related to new agile and remote working practices is a plus
- Knowledge of HR processes, including master data maintenance, transaction flows, payroll, skills and qualifications, learning and development, etc.
- Sound knowledge of transformation, change management and a clear understanding of strategic HR issues.
- Experience in the consumerization of HR technology and the implementation of AI driven HR tools is an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A