KPMG Recruitment – Senior Consultant Tax
Our team helps clients structure their acquisitions or divestitures and ensure a seamless transaction process from a tax perspective. We can provide full support throughout the full M&A cycle, helping companies prepare for a deal, providing due diligence services and advising on the risks and consequences of transactions.
- With completed economic, legal or financial education;
- With at least 3 years of experience in audit or tax consulting;
- With knowledge of English at an intermediate level and above;
- strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- With a desire to develop further and build a career in the field of tax consulting.
- Consulting on tax issues in the preparation of transaction documentation;
- Modeling the tax burden for potential investors / debt restructuring;
- on effective tax reorganization of a business prior to its disposal (sale of non-core assets, settlement of intragroup debt, etc.);
- Participation in the integration process after the merger from a tax point of view;
- Preparation of studies on Russian and international tax issues;
- Marketing activities, including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation for seminars, etc .;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, compliance with internal risk management procedures, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A