We are currently looking to hire a Manager to complement our energetic and high caliber team. This role will ideally suit a professional with a strong business development ability and a proven track record of great technical skills. If you are looking for excellent development prospects and a career challenge, our growing practice which supports a diverse client group in the Greater Vancouver region may be the opportunity for you.
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business plan.
- Work with members of the Enterprise Core Services management group to meet the goals of the group’s financial plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor Enterprise staff in the areas of career development, core and industry specific.
- Strong business development acumen and technical competencies.
- Apply KPMG’s accounting practices/methodologies to client engagements.
- Oversee and manage the audits of our clients.
- Oversee and manage audits from planning to completion
Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing group business plan.
- Work with members of the practice management group to meet the goals of the assurance financial plan.
- Counsel, train, and mentor audit staff.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A