KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
- The performance of analysis on investment risk management calculations, reviews of processes and data for liquid and alternative assets’ portfolios.
- The support of product development activities, including ideation, market assessment, architecture, implementation and phase-in
- The management of onboarding of new funds into the risk platform
- By being in direct contact with our client and other stakeholders, you will autonomously handle technical inquiries to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
- You have ideally gained 5- 8 years’ experience in one of the following sectors: risk management, investment compliance, investment management, financial reporting, financial data management.
- You have strong knowledge about risk and investment management and/or fund regulation (UCITS, AIFMD) and/or institutional investor Reporting (VAG, Solvency II, CRR/CRD IV, GroMiKV, etc.)
- You have strong knowledge of financial instruments, risk and investment management concepts.
- Practical programming/scripting and database management systems skills will be considered as an advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A