KPMG Graduate Recruitment – Director
Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
- Write point-of-view documents and give presentations on technologies, and new services.
- Help articulate the vision and value proposition for new innovation opportunities to internal and external teams and connect innovation results to business priorities.
- Work with strategic planning teams, industry leads, and go-to-market teams to identify priority areas for further exploration
- Minimum of three years of experience evaluating and assessing new technologies that include a hands-on assessment of the technical details
- In-depth experience with emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, IoT, Blockchain, 5G, Quantum Computing, Cloud, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in best practices around research, development and innovation, including hypothesis-driven exploration, and lean product.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with ability to effectively engage stakeholders at all levels of responsibility and authority and understand key points and themes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A