KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
- Managing the team members of Accounting and Tax Outsourcing Department in the sense of planning and controlling,
- Controlling the monthly tax returns, management reports, payroll and other deliverables to the foreign clients,
- Taking part in the tax compliance work of global clients,
- Following up social security and government related issues and implement the new requirements together with department management,
- Assisting department management head for budget, cost & time control and performance evaluation related matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Management, Economics, Public Administration, or other “Accounting” related departments,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- At least 6-8 years of accounting, tax, payroll and reporting experience,
- Good knowledge of Turkish Tax and Accounting requirements as well as Social Security and Turkish Labor Law,
- Experienced in reporting according to IFRS / USGAAP is an asset
- Accounting and Tax Outsourcing experience is an asset,
- CPA (SMMM) qualification is required,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A