KPMG Graduate Careers – Business Application
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
- Maintain accurate logical and conceptual business applications & data models for significant assets that support product development at KPMG;
- Establish and deliver a master business applications & data management and reference data solution and capability;
- Provide input and requirements for quality tools and processes to support the overall business applications & data vision;
- Build and lead the team that is responsible for architecting and organizing business applications & data at a macro and operational level, establishing domain expertise in particular subject areas;
- Develop a close working relationship with the Data Governance Leader and our Data Governance Council, which consists of senior leaders from each area in the company;
- Work closely with the IT infrastructure and security teams, covering various topics like: applications, content management and data;
- Analyze current business applications and identify IT architecture integration improvement opportunities;
- Erfaring fra utvikling, endring eller omstilling av og i komplekse organisasjoner.
- Svært god forståelse av samspillet mellom teknologi, organisasjon, lederskap og samhandling.
- Gode kommunikasjons- og formidlingsevner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A