DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per standards.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related service ware following established procedures.
- Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dish washers.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Check all chemical levels and inventory.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner.
- Clean, sanitise and close workstations.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the chief steward / stewarding manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.