This is for Qatar local hiring only. Applications from outside of Qatar will not be processed.
Kindly make sure that you have COMPLETELY and ACCURATELY answered the pre-screening questions that follow. Incomplete answers will invalidate your application.
Basic Salary: QAR 1,300 – QAR 1,500 Plus Free Accommodation and Transportation
Live Out Package subject to approval
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the food ingredients as requested by the Chef.
- Helping in unloading the food deliveries.
- Cleaning the kitchen station all the time.
- Washing the dishes and utensils.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
- Making sure the kitchen equipment are well cleaned after use.
- Stocking the food items properly in the cold storage.
- Checking the inventory levels and reporting to the Chef.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher.
- Collecting dirt and debris after a regular interval of time.
- Emptying the dustbins at the end of the shift.
- Sanitizing the kitchen utensils and plates.
- Maintaining proper sanitation of the kitchen.
- Following all food safety and hygiene standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR1,300.00 – QAR1,500.00 per month
- In which country are you currently located?
- Is your visa transferable and are you willing to change sponsorship? Yes or No?
- Do you have or can you get NOC from your present employer? Yes or No?
- How long have you been working in your current company? Give number of months.
- How soon can you transfer to the new company after signing an offer letter? Give number of weeks.
- From which country are you from? (Nationality)
- What is your body weight in kg?
- What is your body height in cm?
- What is your age right now?
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.