Do you see yourself as a Kitchen Coordinator for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City?
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into triathlon, exploring new restaurants or dancing the tango, at IHG we’re interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies. Imagine working for a company that gives you Room to be yourself. Our commitment to our people is to deliver room to have a great start, to learn and grow, to perform, to be recognized and rewarded, to be involved and to take the initiative and lead.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Your day to day
As a Kitchen Coordinator, you will support the Director of Kitchens in all aspects of managing the department.
- Performs general administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and correspondence, scheduling appointments and meetings, and fielding queries.
- Overseeing the operation of office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, and fax machines, and managing the calendar and schedule of Director of Kitchens
- Responsible for implementing and managing the organization’s administrative systems establishing appropriate communication processes within the kitchen administration and operations teams.
- Be the first point of reference for administrator / coordinator for workload distribution, performance appraisals and task delegation.
- Responsible for preparing relevant document for
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.