Kitchen Coordinator is responsible for administration duties in a fast-paced environment. He/she supports Kitchen Executives in day-to-day tasks in an organized and highly effective manner. Maintain and organize documents, filing, sorting, and distribution. Serves as a role model for the team to comply with Hotel standards and policies.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex in JVT Dubai
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Complete administrative functions as detailed by the Executive Chef.
- Assisting in all operational and administrative culinary aspects of the Kitchen.
- Access, analyses, distribute, and file the daily flow of information to and from the Chef’s office.
- Manage the diary of the Executive Chef in the most effective way.
- Assist by creating the daily Market list for the kitchen and support monthly inventory control.
- Assist in recipe costing.
- Handle the daily flow of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and messages.
- Act as the hub of the Kitchen department, supplying and collecting information from the Chefs and co-ordinate, response and performing a backup role for the Executive Chef.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Executive Chef from time to time.
- Assist Culinary Department with outgoing correspondence and train them to perform smoothly.
- Assist Culinary Department with the ordering system, related questions, and train them to perform smoothly.
- Follow the principle of the 5Ps ‘Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance’ at all times and for all activities.
- Work proactively and efficiently on inter-departmental communication within and beyond the F&B division to promote a climate of teamwork and enthusiasm.
- Follow up accordingly on the produced reports to achieve an immaculate environment.
- Ensure that Accor grooming, and appearance standards are implemented and maintained at all times to reflect an image of professionalism and care.
- Ensure consistent compliance with the operating policies and procedures for the kitchen department.
- At all times maintain proper etiquette while interacting with internal and external customers.
- Ensure high standards of tidiness in the Chef’s office.
- Monitor and follow through on any requirements of VIP guests who are dining in the Restaurants as well as for special dietary requirements.
- Support the team to create specific WOW moments to surprise and delight guests in the Restaurants in cooperation with the Chef de Cuisine/Jr. Chef de Cuisine and Restaurant manager.
- Support the departmental trainer on departmental learning and development needs for the colleagues in the kitchen.
- If necessary, communicate rules & regulations to all colleagues by using the Colleague Handbook and any other appropriate documents.
- Support to all colleagues at any time and works openly and assist other colleagues when if required.
- Maintain a positive synergy between all Kitchens to assure maximum efficiency among chefs.
- Support on all trainings in accordance with the applicable standards.
- Support banquet or outside catering events when if required.
- Attend and partake in the daily kitchen line up.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings and training as scheduled.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisines and Sous Chefs.
Your experience and skills include:
- High School qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is preferred.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working as a coordinator or as an administrative assistant.
- Have strong administrative skills and have the ability to handle telephone calls and written correspondence professionally.
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on administrative excellence.
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent.
- Familiar with restaurant point of sales is preferred.
- Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Knowledge of all culinary procedures and standards is preferred.
- Ability to understand effective approaches of communication with different individuals.
- Able to communicate clearly with peers and superiors.
- Fluent English; verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent Arabic is a plus; verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.