The Senior Brand Manager – Corporate Brands will create the strategy and lead the marketing plan and execution of the FC Private label business through direct leadership of the P&L, Portfolio, and Packaging Strategy while influencing cross-functional partners in a matrix organization to include R&E, Product Supply, Marketing Capabilities, and Sales.
- Identify and lead process improvements at the sector, portfolio and corporate brand levels.
- Innovation. Partner with Customer Development and Brand to deliver robust innovation pipeline to improve relationships and Family Care financials. Provide clear direction to broader brand team to ensure corporate brand initiatives are consistent with ABP; drive prioritization on resources (people, budget, capital) and keep team focused on core objectives.
- Lead DPSM and pricing strategy for PL brands with Customer Development.
- Effectively manage P&L and drive delivery of business objectives for the business including net sales, operating profit, gross margin, and market share.
- Lead development of Corporate Brand initiatives for Family Care. Responsible to partner with Customer Development for corporate brand activation activities and retail partner relationship development. Point person accountable to set trade rates, demand forecast and annual targets in collaboration with Customer Development using the AOP and S&OP process.
- Deliver excellence in execution by managing innovation, pricing and promotional plan tied to ABP and SBP. Execute clear, simple and frequent communication with the front end to ensure understanding and best in class execution of plans with retail customers.
- Compelling communications in crafting and transforming a vision and strategy into actionable plans that inspires emotional connection (internal and external).
- Concept & Brief writing of both product innovation and renovation and commercial news.
- Demonstrated capability in leading and inspiring diverse teams and individuals to work together to accomplish goals.
- Ability to translate complex business problems into a simple, cohesive strategy using analytical skills.
- Ability to lead in a highly matrixed organization, driving collaboration across businesses and functions while influencing without authority.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related experience.
- 10-12 yrs. experience in marketing, sales and/or finance with strong understanding of brand foundational tools, brand positioning, and strategy development.
Company: Kimberly Clark
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Bay, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai