Job description / Role
As a Kids Club Attendant at Th8, your smile and welcoming spirit will be the first impression the children will keep for his “home away from home” visit. You courteous and professional service will maintain an atmosphere of fun and energy ensuring that all the children that visit the Kids Club will have a lasting impression.
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai’s iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to the children
– Supervise and plan all activities offered at the Kids Club
– Conduct and host birthday parties and special events at the Kids Club
– Creating new arts and crafts for the kids club
– Plan and create new ideas for summer camps, Halloween parties and Christmas events, as well as following through with the activities as per the schedule.
– Ensure that all new colleagues are trained in the daily operations of the Kids Club and that they work together as a team to achieve the highest guest satisfaction.
– Report directly to Kids Club supervisor with any incidents, guests comments and feedback.
– Being responsible for inventory of the arts and crafts and reporting when its low.
– Ensure all areas are clean and well maintained for the children’s safety
– Ensure that all attendants working in the Kids Club are following the procedures.
– Responsible for designing the wall and window art work for the Kids Club.
– Supervise the children in the kids club and ensure their safety while inside the club.
– Support kids club supervisor at the reception when it is busy.
– Perform other duties as assigned and requested
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.