As a Co-Manager, you are second in command of a $1 million+ business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow the business by making our customers’ day. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A