Giza Systems EG
Responsible for the sales target for their MU across designated accounts and a marketing target to bring in leads for all LoBs across their assigned accounts as per the sales/ marketing strategy
- Identify and lead opportunities for all LoBs across their assigned accounts to achieve their sales target and participate in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the concerned LoB Managers.
- Prepare and maintain a complete document of information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details
- Report opportunity assessments for common projects to the Country Manager, to be shared with the Chief Strategy Officer in the steering committee as input for decision making
- Build new client relations and bring in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the relevant accounts.
- Handle and respond to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Brings in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned accounts, as per their sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, country manager or the COO based on the DOA.
- Follow-up with the Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects or other Giza projects within designated accounts.
- Follow-up on and monitor the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaise with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follows-up on client proposals and monitor the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sector Manager.
- Ensure appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed to the account.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance & development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Monitor the performance of the Account Managers and provide input for their performance evaluations to the Sales Manager.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English
- Preferable experience in the solution sales & integration value propositions specially in “Advanced Analytics & AI/ML, 5G, Industry 4, BI, Data Mining, IOT Platforms, Mobile Apps,Big data solutions,Digital Transformation, Cyber Security , Data Center and Cloud Offerings”
Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a specialization in Communication or Computer Science
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.