Join Ecolab’s industry leading Customer Service team as Key Account Representative – Customer Service in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will be responsible for to provide customer service support to the Nalco Water business. Moreover, this position requires greater decision-making skills in resolving customer problems, communicating issues, and maintaining customer master data in the Order Entry and Order Processing systems.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Managing Sales and Service Orders for our Customers in UAE – this includes ERP management of sales order entry, stock allocation, and billing cycle for local, and drop-shipment orders, services and commodities, and ensuring financial and legal compliance with all procedures and documents.
- Close cooperation with Intercompany location – ensuring accurate delivery as per customer requirements.
- Arrange customer drop shipments and provide necessary logistics document and customs support.
- Coordinates with other teams/support to complete the request of customers and communicates effectively with Planning and Logistics on customer’s delivery date pull in requests
- Generates and analyses pending orders and participates in Pending review meetings to provide feedback on risks to meet the period’s shipment commitment
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide direct customer support to provide quick resolutions of issues and questions.
- Inform customers correctly about product changes, prices, delivery times, deviation from orders, etc.
- Compliance with internal procedures and instructions
- Close cooperation with supply network planning, logistics, export teams to provide the best service for Customers.
- Handle all calls and emails in a prompt and courteous manner
- Maintain working knowledge of products and accounts,
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments – Invoices; Credit Notes; Debit Notes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Active participation in team projects and process improvements, project management
- Other tasks as appropriately required
- Diploma in Business Management or Supply Chain / Logistics – or Equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience including Customer Service and Order Management
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and highly motivated, prone to teamwork
- Preferred knowledge in iScala and/or Accpac
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and preferred experience with CRM systems
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry, heavy industry, paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.