Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Snr Account Manager – Small & Medium Building Solutions to be based in Dubai, UAE. This role will ensure that annual sales volume customer expansion objectives are achieved in terms of pipeline growth, subscription increment, bookings, billings and AR reduction. This position will report to SMB – META Leader. In this role, you will promote the portfolio of Honeywell Small & Medium Building (SMB) Solutions multisite retail, food chain, healthcare facilities and distributed small outlets. The SMB offering is meant to address the occupant and energy management needs of small-medium enterprises through intelligent onsite solutions supported by connected software solutions that will provide intelligent information to facility owners for effectively manage their facilities from remote location. The solution is aimed at improving occupant comfort, reduce waste and optimize the energy usage.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Develop and maintain relationships with multi-facility customers. This includes but not limited to supermarket chains, Quick Serving Restaurant chains, pharmacies, clinic chains, places of worships, banks and government entities who operate with multiple small facilities.
- Position Honeywell SMB solution to above customer segments in the region.
- Identify, quantify, and provide customer needs for training, demo equipment, collaterals, and sales tools
- Meet the sales plan with identified key accounts in selected segments with closure of commercial deals.
- Own commercial initiative to conduct presentations and demonstrations as required.
Seek out competitor information, maintain knowledge of new developments in the marketplace and communicate information to the sales/marketing leadership.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handle all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Submit weekly, monthly, and as requested Business Reports to management, ensure optimum use of Online CRM tools and resources as advised by management.
- Own the support process from order intake to shipment to cash conversion
- Maintain relationships with existing customer for expansion and service opportunities
- Work across Honeywell businesses to leverage retail presence and knowhow.
- Develop and execute Territory and Account Plans.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- 5 years Plus experience in sales account management (Experience of solution sales to FMCG chain, retail or food chains will be preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of industry standards, norms, and regulations with respect to software solutions and cloud environment.
- Experience in understanding key vertical needs like QSR and Multi-outlet Retail.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling engineered or connected solutions
- Annual Salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: HRD126272
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates