Job description / Role
• Interacting and building relationships with School Principals, Management and Teachers to create and service the demands of our products.
• Take the product line into the next stage of product growth through a penetration in more schools and different regions.
• To ensure maximum geographical reach and coverage.
• Provide and exchange sales information on a daily basis, and reports to the Management.
• Work on market development and achieve sales targets.
• To achieve sales targets in the assigned territory – selling existing and new products & developing the sales territory.
• Responsible for full sales cycle and account management tasks, from prospecting all the way to client retention.
• Ensure quotations are priced and submitted on time with secured payment terms.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects schools and evaluating their position in the area to implement our school solutions products.
• Promote implementation of school products of our company by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects schools in the assigned area
• Maintains relationships with schools by providing support, information, and guidance for different school product with our company.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.