Job Family Group Description – Supply Chain: Gathers pre- and post-production cycle jobs in fields such as resource planning, order management, logistics and distribution, warehousing and aftersales repair services. Job Family Description -Warehousing and Logistics-Distribution: Directs operation to effectively manage receipt, storage, selection, packaging, loading, and shipping of products to the customer. Sub-Job Family Description – Logistics: Oversees and facilitates the supply chain operations of our company. Receives and processes warehouse stock products. Working in partnership with warehousing, coordinates personnel and processes to optimise the distribution of goods and ensure high client satisfaction.
Directly reporting to the Regional EMEA Logistics Manager, the Transport Specialist supervises and monitors daily Transport operations and Customs activities.
Organizes the schedule and ensures the right products are delivered at the right time and at the right cost to the right location. He/she is responsible to monitor the flow of goods, shipments and coordinating with the different actors of the Supply Chain. As part of a global logistics and distribution supply chain, he/she will ensure the application of the WW logistics strategies and processes, strictly connected with local flows.
Measuring performances of the transporters as per agreed SLA to satisfy the business needs and support projected growth play a critical part of his/her role.
Effective communication and coordination with the brands operational teams to ensure full alignment of logistic operations with their needs will be another key duty of the role.
- Monitor and ensure the inbound deliveries and outbound distribution of orders in an effective and quality manner
- Manage the administrative part and document preparation related to shipping activity
- Contribute to develop business by analyzing logistical problems and proposing new solutions
- Maintain metrics, reports & process documentation
- Be involved and implement Business Continuity plan to ensure operations are maintained in case of exceptional situations
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes
- Ensure transporters performances meet expected service levels in terms of lead-time, quality & cost
- Maintain efficient communication and collaborate with the different departments of each brands for all Transport and Customs related matter
- Monitor daily operations and ensure implementation of best practices in clearance, deliveries to the warehouse and distribution to the stores according to agreed mapping
- Be force of proposition for enhanced processes and logistics solutions. Escalate when necessary
- Coordinate with origin and the brands for special orders, MTO, CITES and special events to meet the agreed deadlines
- Control and validate transporters invoices
- Coordinate intra-regional store-to-store transfers of the brands
- Monitor reverse logistics flow
Skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Middle East in Import & Export, Customs operation and Last Mile Distribution experience in Ecom Last Mile within fashion luxury industry would be a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required Arabic and Italian would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP preferred, SAP/APO module, SAP SD module, SAP MM Module
- Pro-active approach in finding innovative solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Multi-tasking approach to the several issues to be managed with capability to define priorities when needed
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.