Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
Junior Sous Chef is responsible for the majority of duties and responsibilities of the chef, such as inventory, kitchen staff management, and food preparation. He/she is assisting in overseeing and directing all aspects of the operation of the kitchen, and in providing functional assistance; coordinating activities and functions with other heads in the food and beverage department, especially in the absence of Sous Chef.
- College degree in Hotel Management or related culinary degree
- At least 3 years of industry and culinary management experience
- Previous experience training team members in large quantity food preparation.
- Excellent knowledge of quality food operations.
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills