Job description / Role
Junior Relationship Associate (Corporate Administration) – UAE Jurisdiction
– Understanding incorporation and legal structuring for all UAE jurisdictions; to draft quotes and proposals for client’s and prospective client’s inquiries;
– Work jointly with and assist Senior RMs with day-to day tasks incl. interactions with clients, follow ups on quotes, close out sales cycle, and cross sell platform of services
– Assist in the uploading of application and information in ViewPoint (VP) and other regulatory portals
– Gather info through emails for compliance, KYC etc and complete processes on VP
– Undertake due diligence on new and existing files prior to onboarding, and pass the file to Execution team.
– Concurrently, liaise directly with the Compliance Manager/Officer as needed (e.g. matters requiring enhanced due diligence)
– Respond in a timely manner to any adhoc requests from Relationship Managers for liaison with execution and Finance teams
– Assist in the monitoring and managing with the RMs follow-up trackers
– Understand and assist for the conduct of compliance review or regular corporate health check on companies to be incorporated, renewed, amended or closed (Corporate health check involves ensuring that a company’s registration is valid, all statutory requirements are met and corporate documents are e.g. registers are up to date and consistent)
– Create, validate, classify and update templates of responses, procedure summaries, fact sheets, newsletters etc.
– Ensure along with Senior RMs that the teams maintain client entity records in line with operational procedures (Viewpoint)
– Ensure that the Firm always meets both its Federal and Free Zone statutory and regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering & the countering of terrorist financing and sanctions laws.
– Report any breaches in the above requirements to a Director, Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer as soon as possible.