Arabian Construction Company
- Study the tender documents, B.O.Q., specifications & drawings and advise the Inquiry Engineer of any discrepancies.
- Prepare a take-off tender quantities as per the tender drawings & specifications and compare with the quantities given in the consultant BOQ and advise of any major difference.
- For the items in the BOQ mentioned without quantities (eg. Item / Lumpsum) Q.S. to quantify detailed relevant quantities of these items / lumpsum and include these details in the BOQ for action by the Estimator.
- Advise the Estimator of any queries, clarifications, discrepancies to be addressed to the consultant.
- Revise – check quantities and keep up-to-date based on the revisions / addendums issued.
- Assist the Estimator in the preparation / checking Bill of Quantities.
- When the Tender study is completed, return the documents to the Document Controller.
Education – Degree/Diploma in Civil/Architecture/Quantity SurveyingExperience – 3+ years experience preferably working/worked in tendering department.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.