Job description / Role
As part of the Legal team, you will be assisting the Senior Legal Counsel with all legal-related matters including the drafting and reviewing of revenue generating contracts such as Sale and Purchase Agreements, Letters of Interest, Charterparty Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements. You will also have frequent communication with each unit of the company in the UK, Middle East and Africa.
Multinational energy trading corporation
* Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts using standard internal templates; including NDAs and Sales and Purchase Agreements, Charterparty agreements, Joint Venture Agreements etc
* Maintaining a high level of quality communication with each department throughout the negotiating and drafting process ensuring all necessary approvals are received and contract standards are maintained.
* Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems within the Company and develop strategies to reduce potential areas of risk.
* Researching and analysing contractual issues and providing reports regarding contract activity and performance.
* Monitoring of contract performance and compliance in accordance with set KPIs, contract management planning, obligation tracking, risk management planning and compliance with organisational policies and procedures
* Drive the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
Work as part of a cohesive team, travel between the global offices, opportunity to grow within the organisation and develop your skills